Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Blogger!

I have finally entered the grand world of blogging! I will use nicknames for the kids - Apple, Blueberry, Octimus Prime (that is how he says it), and Banana. I hope to post twice a week, but since I am new to this, don't hold your breath. Hopefully after I get some experience my blog will look as good as everyone else's blog!




A couple of Sundays ago we blessed Banana! Many thanks to our family and friends who came to support us. We want to give a huge thank you to Greg and Kathryn for letting us use their beautiful blessing dress. It was a fabulous day!




Here are some recent pics of the kids.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Banana looks like one of OP's dolls in the stroller!

sandy

Holly said...

I love the pic of Banana and OP in the stroller... he looks like giant! It's hard to imagine he was once a tiny baby. And made no noise...

Greg Nelson said...

Good to see that Hannah Banana has excellent taste in clothing. Takes after her Aunt Kathryn.