Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Goodbye Subaru

I never thought we'd be so attached to a car! We sold the Subaru on Saturday, and we have been a bit sad. Chris especially is bummed out about selling it. It was a really great car for us even though we had to do a couple of repairs. The Subaru went with him on many camping trips with the Scouts, made several CA to UT trips, and hauled countless things for us.

We sold it for purely economical reasons. It had a small oil leak that had the potential to be quite costly down the road. Recently we bought an old Honda which will give us better gas mileage and cheaper car insurance. I feel like we need to have some type of goodbye ceremony for the Subaru. *sniff, sniff* I never thought we would be so attached to a car, but it is just a car and it's ok. We are saving money, which brings a huge smile to my face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! This post makes me laugh so hard! :)

Anonymous said...

don't be sad. i get sad when i take a pair of shoes to the D.I. Now, that's sad.

sandy