Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Beach Trip

Wow! The beaches here in northern California really are beautiful. We went to Monterrey this past weekend and enjoyed some sun and sand. Some friends of ours invited us to use their beach house (1/2 block from the beach), and we said we'd have to think about it. Haha! We jumped at the chance, and spent a fabulous couple of days down there. Here are some pics of our great trip.






We kept Banana bundled up most of the day. Thanks Matt and Kelli, this outfit worked out perfect for the beach!
Of course we had to put her in the sand and see how she liked it. We think she loved it!

This was one of the funniest parts of the day. Chris and I would watch as Apple would stand on the boogie board, patiently waiting for the waves to move her. She did a lot of standing...
Did you know we have a David Hasselhoff in the making?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous! We need to be there with you guys :( Looks like so much fun! I'm glad Banana's outfit worked out- she looks so cute in it!

Holly said...

I'll have to share with Apple my unfortunate boogie board incident while I was in Cancun. I wish I had only been more patient with the waves...
Why didn't CT get in his swimsuit?? I would've liked to see him try his skill with the boogie board.