Friday, September 18, 2009

Hot Day, Cool Pool

It's been very hot today, and a family in our new ward invited us over to swim this afternoon. They have a beautiful pool (to go along with their stunning backyard), and their kids match up well with our kids. As Octimus Prime was drying off, I noticed that he still had his goggles on, and I had to grab the camera and take this picture.

I won't write any more tonight. Chris has been on Banana duty (the nightly crying started around 6:30 tonight) for about an hour, and I need to give him a break. We usually take her in 20-minute shifts.

Tomorrow's game against Florida State should be a fun one. I desperately wish we had our tvs hooked up (another long story). Go Cougs!

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

So Cute!!!!

Hello! said...

i bet they loved it!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! Give them kisses for us!!

Holly said...

I'm glad to see everyone is making friends! Love the picture.