Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I love Autumn! I love everything about this season - pumpkin cookies, football games on Saturdays, falling leaves, cooler days, soup, and so many other things. Two great holidays (and one birthday) are in Autumn, and we start by picking out the pumpkins. We went to a pumpkin patch and each of the kids got to choose a pumpkin. We wish we could have picked pumpkins out of mom and dad's garden!



Banana is growing so much! Here are some more recent pics...

Even though most of the pics are of her in the bouncer, we really do hold her a lot, believe me. Here she is in one of our favorite outfits "I love Daddy" (thanks Sandy and Ben!), and the rest of the kids want me to get one that says "I love ___" with each of their names. That way Banana doesn't play favorites in the family.



2 comments:

Holly said...

Look at Banana!! I can't wait to see her!! Of course, I can't wait to see all of your kids, but at least she can't look at me like I'm stupid...

Anonymous said...

How's Banana's tummy? Does she still have colic?